Steps and Ladder Training
Steps and ladder trainingThe step ladder and ladder training course is ideal for operatives and supervisors who require the knowledge to work safely with steps and ladders.
Course aims and objectives
Candidates will learn how to select the appropriate equipment for the task, correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders.
- Appreciation of the requirements of current legislation, for working at height
- BS-EN standards and classification
- Safe work at height procedures when using steps or ladders
- Hazards affecting the use of ladders
- Risk assessment
- Equipment strengths
- Pre-use equipment checks
- Safe working procedures for working at height
- The importance of storage
- Practical demonstration, with class participation
£65.00 per candidate, group bookings up to 12 candidates, £400.00, all prices are plus vat.
Apple Group Training can provide this training course on site or at a location of your choice. We provide training at most major locations Leeds, Manchester, Hull, Newcastle, Birmingham, London, Glasgow, Aberdeen, and surrounding areas.
For more information on prices of on-site training please contact us.
Make an Enquiry
Freephone 0800 052 9355 or send us a message!