Easi DecTraining Course
Easi-Dec Training CourseThe Easi-Dec training course from Apple Group Training and Consultancy, is ideal for all those who are required to work at height from temporary staging systems such as Easi-Dec systems.
This course will ensure that attendees are competent to inspect, install and dismantle access equipment safely and fully understand their personal protection equipment requirements as part of this Easi-Dec training course.
As part of the work at height regulations 2005, anyone who works at height must be trained by law, you must be competent, have instruction and a safe place of work.
3 years, this course is accredited.
We can provide the Easi-Dec training course throughout the UK, at a venue or location of your choice. For more information on our open courses, and prices of on-site training please contact us.
Course aims and Objectives
- To introduce candidates to the relevant legislation.
- To train candidates in the skills and provide knowledge where required on the installation of easi-dec system.
- Select the correct equipment and inspect in accordance with the health and safety regulations.
- Wear the correct PPE associated with working at height.
By the end of the training course delegates will have learned the skills necessary to work with easi-dec systems, inspect and maintain.
For more information, please contact us.
- Health and safety guidelines, laws and regulations.
- PPE requirements.
- Collective measures.
- Access procedures.
- Inspection and installation of access equipment.
- Use of ladders.
- Manual handling procedures.
- How to access and work safely on a easi-dec systyem
- How to dismantle and store the system safely.
This course covers both theory and practical application, course candidates shall be required to participate in the installation and removal process.
For more information or advice please contact us.
Make an Enquiry
Head office 0800 0529355
To find your nearest training location, please quote your postcode.