Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
Emergency First Aid Training Course Level 2This Qualification which is regulated is ideal for anyone wishing to become an emergency first aider, the course provides learners with skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk workplace environments.
Employers, are responsible for making sure that employees receive immediate attention if they are taken ill or are injured at work, accidents and illness can happen at any time, first aid can save lives and prevent minor injuries from becoming major ones.
Course Aims and ObjectivesTrain those with the responsibility to have the knowledge and understanding of a selection of different emergencies within the workplace.
Train the learner to be able to assist with emergencies that they may come across in the workplace and understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
Know how to assess an incident and mange an unresponsive casualty, and assist a casualty who is choking.
Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury to include a variety of conditions.
- The role of the first aider
- Communicating with a casualty
- Contents of first aid kits (and avoiding cross infection)
- Recording of incidents and accidents
- Assessing the situation and circumstances to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency Administer first aid to a casualty who:
- is unconscious
- requires cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- is choking
- is wounded or bleeding
- is in shock
- has minor conditions – to include: minor cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns & scalds, small splinters
3 years, this course is accredited.
We can provide the Emergency First Aid training course at a venue or location of your choice, throughout the UK.
For more information on our open courses and prices of on-site training please contact us.
Make an Enquiry
Head office 0800 0529355
To find your nearest training location, please quote your postcode.