Ladder & Roof Ladder Level 3 Training Course
Ladder, Roof Ladder Level 3 TrainingThis course is ideal for those who use ladders as a means of access or as a working platform on the side of buildings or a pitched roof.
Employers and those in control of any work at height activity must make sure work is properly planned, supervised and carried out by competent people, this includes using the right type of equipment for working at height. (Source HSE)
This training course which has been developed by Apple Group Training, is a very comprehensive course designed to provide delegates with appropriate training and certification with regard to the methods used to stabilise a leaning portable ladder, including safe access techniques onto a pitched roof. This course will also teach learners on how to use the correct type of fall protection equipment that is required by law when working at height.
3 years, this course is accredited.
Apple Group Training can provide this training course on site or at a location of your choice. We provide training at most major locations, Birmingham, Glasgow, Hull, Leeds, London, Newcastle and surrounding areas.
For more information on our open courses, and prices of on-site training please contact us.
Course Aims and Objectives
Upon successful completion, you can be confident that attendees can undertake work at height safely where it is necessary to use a ladder as a means of access or as a working platform. The course also demonstrates correct procedures for safe ladder use.
This course advances on other ladder training courses by demonstrating the correct method of using fall protection equipment.
For more information, please contact us.
- Appreciation of the requirements of UK legislation
- Understanding the difference between fall arrest, fall restraint
- The importance of correct anchorage
- Understanding the method of correct fitting, usage and inspection of fall protection equipment
- Securing leaning ladders, using fall protection equipment including the use of harness
- Appreciating the standards for roof safety and the hazards to be avoided
- Safe transfer method from a leaning ladder to a pitched roof using fall protection equipment
- Self-rescue techniques from a leaning ladder
- Practical demonstration of equipment by all course candidates
Industries we train are construction, roof work, warehouse, landscaping, garage workshop, scaffolding, electricians, gas, satellite, aerial, maintenance, in fact anyone who uses ladders as part of there job requirement.
Level 3 Safety Kit
Level 3 Safety Kit, please click on the link.
For information on training or PPE, please contact us
Make an Enquiry
Freephone 0800 052 9355 or send us a message!