Steps and Ladder Training
Steps and Ladder TrainingThe step ladder and ladder training course is ideal for operatives and supervisors who require the knowledge to work safely with steps and ladders.
Course Aims and Objectives
Candidates will learn how to select the appropriate equipment for the task, correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders.
- Appreciation of the requirements of current legislation, for working at height
- BS-EN standards and classification
- Safe work at height procedures when using steps or ladders
- Hazards affecting the use of ladders
- Risk assessment
- Equipment strengths
- Pre-use equipment checks
- Safe working procedures for working at height
- The importance of storage
- Practical demonstration, with class participation
3 years, this course is accredited.
Apple Group Training can provide this training course on site or at a location of your choice. We provide training at most major locations, Birmingham, Glasgow, Hull, Leeds, London, Newcastle and surrounding areas.
For more information on our open courses, and prices of on-site training please contact us.
Make an Enquiry
Head office Leeds 0113 2573222
To find your nearest training location, please quote your postcode.
or send us a message!