Steps and Ladder use and Inspection
Steps and Ladder Use and Inspection Training CourseThis training course is ideal for operatives and supervisors who require the knowledge to work safely with steps and ladders, inspect and maintain.
Under the work at height regulations 2005, all those who use steps or ladders at work must be trained on its use and inspection
Course Aims and ObjectivesCandidates will learn how to select the appropriate equipment for the task and safely use steps and ladders
Determine, when it is safe to use steps and ladders
- Appreciation of the requirements of current legislation, for working at height
- BS-EN standards and classification
- Safe work at height procedures when using steps or ladders
- Hazards affecting the use of steps and ladders
- Risk assessment when working at height
- Equipment strengths
- Pre-use equipment checks
- Methods of inspection and recording procedures for your access equipment
- The importance of storage
- Correct equipment disposal methods
- Practical demonstration, with class participation
The ladder and stepladder use and inspection training is a full day course, candidates will be expected to participate in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainer/instructor will be on hand through out the training session.
3 years, this course is accredited.
We can provide steps and ladder training courses throughout the UK, at a venue or location of your choice.
For more information on cost, group bookings, open courses or train the trainer, please contact us.
We aim to beat any equivalent quote.